Thursday, April 22

my car sticker..

Today I'm investigate by 2 utar officer at the gym room after we rush back from ipoh for paying the booking fees for the genting trip with darling. Afterthat,they asking me what was happening and want me to telling the truth for the incident of being confiscated the car sticker by the security guard. That time I was totally same like a prisoner which want me to told them the story of that day from beginning to end and answering their repeated questions. I donno why they have to make this so troublesome and this just a the small case. Somemore they want me to write a report on the spot. These investigation already take me an hour time to complete. Now the problem is the car registratiom form was lost and they wanted me to show it to them as evidence as soon as possible.
Haiz.. i donno how!

No comments:

Post a Comment