Sunday, April 11

Moments that wanna share...

Yesterday, i have brought my frens went to Ipoh for movie. And i also met up wif my sweetie of course. We watched the movie "Clash of the Titans". Well, i think that movie was kinda nice. Quite intense... After that, my sweetie and i went for lunch. *Dunno wat was the restaurant's name ady =D" But overall the food there was quite delicious and kinda expensive also. Haha XD. Nevermind though, had a great time wid my sweetie. After lunch, we did some SHOPPINGGGG in Jusco, which is my sweetie's FAVOURITE. Isn't it sweetie?? =P
At night when i was studying there, my sweetie suddenly told me she was very stressful wid her studies. I did understand abt her feelin' cause i myself also went thru this b4. It's just the matter whether you can cope wid it. Sweetie, always think of the bright side. Things will be better tommorrow. Trust me....
If you need a shoulder to lean on, i'll be always be there...
If you need a listener to speak things out, i'll always ready..
Support you always, Ying Ying. =)

By your darling: Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment