Tuesday, April 6

Darling.. By my side

Morning: We took breakfast together after i have finished my tutorial class.

Afternoon: 12pm, we went back to campus. That was the very 1st time my dear spent his sleeping time accompany me to acc class. U know, i always skip this class de..^^ everytime I really felt bored and sleepy during the lecture class, the notes given were oversimplify and consist only a few slides per chapter which made me did not understand and confused. But today still ok la, at least he was beside me and reading his magazine-Reader Digest. So charm de is in lec hall, our friend,R saw us sat together and our relationship obviously exposed. Haiz..i forgot R is same lec wit me. Therefore we have nothing to hide anymore.

Night: Around 7.30pm, my dear and i went to Lawan Kuda to have our dinner. Although i'm starve but still enjoy along the way, because he talk non-stop.hehe.. He brought me to a restaurant which my family and I didn't went before. Then we both ordered a plate taufu and chicken. emm.. it's yummy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment