Monday, July 5

Still B.friend?

Yesterday i had a sad night. I'm sleepless because of u(SKN). All the year, I doono u bared and hiding so much problems which was related on me and u refuse to told me. Am i really hard to mix in with u? Or is your own problem. u always says that i'm nt understand u but actually u donno i'm the one who too understand u until i know what i should or shouldn't do with u. Now, i'm Regret. I regret i get too close with u until u get so much of misunderstanding from others person. Because of this, unnecessary n irrational argue happened between us. Everytime talking with u, u only know how to blaming on others, did u thinks how's people feel? U are those person who didn't care other's feeling and u even donno I feel stress when talking with u, so i choose not to tell u.
I donno i still wanna talk with u or we just be stranger. Really get dissapointed with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment