Friday, May 21

Sweetest Moments...

I need to admit, sweet moments in our life always flew in a blink of an eye. Well, i have my very second trip with my sweetie abt two days ago. Yes we do enjoy our time being together. =) Allow me briefly describe my sweetest trip yet....
For the 1st day, we woke up at 6 morning. Cause the driver said gonna reach at 7, so need to make some time adjustment, although the driver was abit of late... XD
After 2 hours van journey, I really felt the pain in my ass. The seat was as hard as the wood plank. Never mind, still reached our destination though. We checked in first, then took our lunch later on. Well i did rmb vividly my sweetie likes shopping vy much. So after our lunch, we went for shopping in the First World Plaza. Just shopped for 2 hours, my legs ran out of battery. Needed to back hotel to recharge. *Pai seh le, sweetie. =D"
When our battery fully charged, we went towards the Snow House. Luckily they gt boots, if not my sweetie will get a cold feet. Haha... cause she was wearing high heels. *Fully understood the reason sweetie, GIRLS mar..." XD
At night, my sweetie and i planned for karaoke. Well den, spent RM50 smtg for a room and a set of dinner of us. Really enojoyed than moment, especially for me, cause this was first time ever in my life. Hehe....
The 2nd day, we woke up at 9. After washed up, we took our breakfast at First World Cafe. Honestly, the name sounded so nice, but the food tasted so crap. *sigh* Nvm, luckily was free. =D
After our breakfast, I bought the theme park whole day entry tickets. The game i was most enjoyed was the Roller Coaster. Cant describe more for that, you all really need to feel it urself. =P
Hmm, then we have our lunch at Hai Nan Restaurant. Another expensive meal, but kinda nice really. *Actually all the food in Genting more less the same. =D "
Well, after lunch, den we continue our fun journey. We went for the 4D motion film. Kinda real. Better than 3D movie.
Dinner at Vietnam House, the food "mar mar dei" only.
Next morning, same thing, buffet breakfast. Boring.... This day, really ntg much to write. Because really boring. We just went for shopping again. At 5, the van fetch us back to Kampar. And The End of the story. Haha.... =D




No comments:

Post a Comment